Monday, August 18, 2014

Excited???? YES!!!

Ready to leave the ones I love???? No!!
I truly do have mixed feelings as I make final preparations.
I will be flying in plane like this one!!!
Here is my flight info for those of you who want to track it!
Airline - Cathay Pacific
Flight number: CX899
From: Newark, NJ
To:     Hong Kong, China
Date: Aug 20th
Take off: 1:10 A.M.
Landing: 5:00 A.M. (on the 21st, 5:00 P.M. EST)
Aircraft:  Boeing 777-300ER

I will try to email a link from the airport just before the flight!

As I pack I am think of a lot of different people that I will not see for many days.  Lord, willing I'll shall be back around the new year! (subject to change without notice) I feel that this is the beginning of a new chapter in my life.  My life will be different from here on out.  I am not sorry to move on to where the Lord calls me but I will sorely miss those whom I have love and appreciate!  Church of Cross Keys has a special place in my heart and I will see you all again, Lord willing!!  Blessings and many thanks to you all for your love and support!
...till next time.....cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment